Sportfishingasia.com
Click to see full size image

Go Back   Sport Fishing Asia Forums > Fishing In Asia > Philippines
Sport Fishing Asia Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Philippines Like Thailand but with a lot more depth. Mostly safe but it pays to take precautions. Some areas are unspoiled and have great fishing while others are fished out or even destroyed entirely by dynamite fishing.

Menu
  Home
  Forums
  Picture Galleries
  Books and Videos
  Search
  Links
  Newsletter
  FAQ
  Recommend Us
Old 21st July 2010, 02:09 PM

Default fishing subic bay

I will be in subic bay in october and want to know if there are any local guys that will take me fishing. I have tried this on two other trips but have been un able to find some one to show me the ropes. If you could help let me know? Is there any fishing guides there.
Old 27th July 2010, 02:53 PM
Banned

It's not really hard to look for a guide on Philippines especially in Subic Bay, Natives are more than willing to show you spots on the subic where you can fish. People in the PH are easy to confront and most of them knows how to speak english so there won't be a problem.
Old 29th July 2010, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish heaven View Post
I will be in subic bay in october and want to know if there are any local guys that will take me fishing. I have tried this on two other trips but have been un able to find some one to show me the ropes. If you could help let me know? Is there any fishing guides there.
Good day! Try Grande Island, popping for GTs or Malawaan, grouper; but i think offshore fishing in subic is illegal.
Old 16th March 2011, 12:45 AM

Hi, this is really just a bump for this thread. I'm planning on meeting up with some non-fishing buddies in September and will be in Subic Bay for several days. Does anyone have names, phone number, etc. of guides or charters in the area? I'd like to get some off-shore/boat fishing in.

Thanks,

Wayne